Friday 19 February 2010

New glasses!



I was very overdue for an eye test but finally went to see my Optician a couple of weeks back. I knew that I would need new glasses as I've been struggling somewhat recently with the ones I've had for the last four years. I decided to go for a different style this time round and Beverly helped me choose this pair with thicker frames than I think I've ever had! I'm very pleased with them though.



And this is my second pair as I've now reached that delightful age where I really need a different prescription for close-up work such as my crafting and reading LOL The Optician asked if I had thought about vari-focals but to be honest I was rather reluctant to go down that route. My sister has found it quite difficult to get used to her's and as I get headaches easily, I decided that I'd prefer to have two different pairs instead! Add Image

No comments: