Friday 9 July 2010

It's amazing what you find...

...when you are tidying and sorting!

These belonged to my Great Aunt Mary and I've had them a while now ~ I was wondering what I'd done with them! They will go on the dresser in the hall, which also belonged to Aunt Mary :-)

I've had this basket for ages, too! I can't remember where I got it from but I'm glad that I've found it again :-)

You guessed! I've had these little purses for quite some time as well but they got buried in the pile of things to be sorted out LOL

These vintage baby gowns were tucked in amongst my pile of fabric for some reason. I can quite safely describe them as vintage since they are almost 50 years old ~ I wore them when I was a baby :-)

Another treasure come to light. I bought this pretty brooch months ago and couldn't remember what on earth I'd done with it. I am so glad that I found it in the pile; it can now go and join my other brooches on their special cushion :-)

No comments: