Saturday 27 November 2010

Our first snowfall.....



.....this winter. It snowed here during the night, sweetie~pies, and we woke to this :-) Not exactly a winter wonderland, I know, but there is still something a little magical about even a teeny sprinkling of snow.

I have to confess, though, that I do soon tire of it! Since my back went, I've been so very conscious of slipping that walking about in snow makes me rather nervous. Mind you, it's not just snow ~ mud has me stepping very cautiously too. Am I getting old, do you think ;-)



The Garden Angel looks lovely whatever the weather but snow brings out her beauty even more.....she doesn't seem to mind whatever the weather may be :-)


Poochie has the right idea on a day like this: stay indoors as close to the fire as you possibly can!

No comments: