Saturday 19 February 2011

Project Ruthless Dolly Sort-Out: Elimination Round One!



Well, sweetie~pies, I finally pulled up my socks and got on with the mega sorting out of my fashion doll collection. I truly hadn't realised quite how many I had gathered together ~ you just don't seem to notice too much when they arrive, are examined and then placed into a cardboard prison! It was rather daunting, to be honest ~ so many little plastic girlies to look through and decide the fates of. But oh my loves ~ the power I had in my hot little hands over who got to go back in the cardboard prisons (on a temporary basis, I hasten to add!) and who is found a new home ;-)



Do you like my sorting system, my loves *giggle* The big box for the keepers, the shallow one for the can't-quite-make-up-my-mind dolls and the remaining box for those to be found new homes. I like to keep things simple LOL



And this, sweetie~pies, is what I ended up with after elimnation round one. Rather a lot in the can't-make-up-my-mind pile, eh? But not as many as the keepers pile, which had to be expanded to a second box :-D



The photos above and below are of the dolls in the can't-make-up-my-mind box.....



.....there were quite a few to ponder over, as you can see.



But I got there in the end, my loves, and whittled the group down to this little bunch. Ruthless, I am, ruthless!

Of course, this is only the fashion doll brigade ~ I have other dollys to sort out, too, you know.....

No comments: