Monday 11 April 2011

A little bit of stash downsizing!

Well, my loves ~ long time, no blogging eh!  Hopefully all that is about to change as I have a couple of projects in the pipeline ~ one a completely new build and the other an alteration/completion affair.  Gosh, I should just like a property developer LOL

Before I got started on those projects, though, I thought it would be a mighty good idea if I were to go through all the dolls' house bits 'n' bobs that I have been collecting for the last 10 years or so.  It has been quite an experience, I can tell you ~ I found things that I'd forgotten I had and things that I didn't even know I had!  It's taken me quite some time to do my dolls' house inventory and I will be sharing the photos I took along the way in an upcoming post.

In the meantime, here are a few items that I decided could be listed in my Ebay store :-)  If anything takes your fancy click on the photo to be taken straight to it; to be taken to my store, click here ;-)





No comments: