Saturday 28 January 2012

How can it be.....

a few days before they were born by elective c-section

...that my babies are 21 years old today!  The years have just flown by so quickly, sweetie~pies, and now here they are, all grown up!
with my parents last year
"helping" Grandad!

in Mummy and Daddy's bed

peeking over the child safety gate with Daddy

fun in the snow

Sam does love his sister really LOL

a school prom photo

is it really only three years since they turned 18???

another school prom photo

the four of us, with Amber too

striding out ahead on a family walk


Happy 21st Birthday my darlings!  Hoping you both have the most fantastic day ~ so sorry we can't all be together to celebrate but I'm sure you will both have lots of fun with your friends ;-)

Sending you lots and lots of (((hugs))) ~ Dad and I are so proud of you and we love you both so very much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Hope they have a fab day! My daughter is 27 today too! x

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday to your lovies! I hope they have a great day! Hugs Jennifer