Saturday 25 February 2012

Spring is coming...


...the signs are there, my loves :-)  The rest of my garden may be in chaos but at least this little corner is neat and tidy!  Can you see Nikki watching from the patio door LOL


The spring bedding is looking good ~ just look at all the buds on the primulas!  It never ceases to amaze me how these tough little plants survive the cold, frost, snow, etc, of winter to flower so beautifully come the spring.  Isn't nature wonderful :-) 


Lots of new growth on my two ice plants.  I will cut off the old stems when I remember!


The terracotta fairies have faithfully watched over the newly-planted houseleeks all winter :-)


Just look at that gorgeous sky, my loves!  I took this photo early one morning a few days ago, it was just too beautiful to ignore, although sadly my photography skills do not do it justice ;-)

No comments: