Friday 31 August 2012

A Monthly Make for 2012: August

Well, my loves, I have done much better with August's Monthly Make for 2012 ~ mind you, I couldn't have done worse than the zero makes for July ;-)




I started off with the three crocheted tissue-box covers which were sent to John over at Going Gently, for the 40th Trelawnyd Flower Show  Sadly I didn't come anywhere in the crochet category but it was still a fun thing to do!


And this is something else I am adding to this month's Monthly Make ~ although I have to confess that I did actually finish this scarf in July, I just didn't get round to uploading the photo in time!
  It is a Christmas gift for one of my nieces :-)
 
Not too bad really, my loves, eh?  I've also started a large project this month in a bid to use up as much of my leftover yarn stash as possible!  I am about a quarter of the way through it so who knows, I may have it finished for the September Monthly Make ;-)

No comments: