Wednesday 26 February 2014

Diary of a Dieter Week 6



start weight: 22st 13lbs (321 pounds)
current weight: 22st 8lbs (316 pounds)
total loss to date: 5lbs



Dearie me, I'm getting later and later posting these updates ~ note to self: must try harder!

Anyhoo, I was pleased to have a two pound weightloss last week, especially bearing in mind all the "pappy" soft stuff I'd been eating after my tooth extraction.  Plus, to add the icing on the cake, I had one of my menopausal periods put in an appearance on the Saturday after the dentist *sigh*  Not a good week, all in all, but hey, I got through it with a loss to show :-)

For some reason I've struggled this week as well so I'm not too hopeful about what the scales will reveal at group this evening.  I've found it really difficult to get back into the swing of the eating plan so I think I will just have to pull up my big girl knickers and go right back to basics.

A fresh start tomorrow, methinks!

No comments: