Friday 6 June 2014

Diary of a Dieter Week 21


start date: 22nd January 2014
start weight: 22st 13.5lbs (321 pounds)
current weight: 22st 4lbs (313 pounds)
total loss to date: 9.5lbs


Well, I'm afraid I actually have nothing to report this week as I didn't go to the slimming group!  

Now, before you start to think that I'm on the slippery slope to giving up, I must hasten to tell you that I had a very good reason for not going LOL  I was rather stuck at home to be honest as I one of my infrequent periods put in an appearance *sigh*  I'm getting them every three to four months now but I shall be so glad when they finish altogether.  The trouble is that when I do have one, it is so heavy that even just walking around the house is enough to send me scurrying off to the loo to change yet again.  So as you can no doubt imagine, it's pretty awkward actually going anywhere for the first two or three days!  Still, at least the bloating/fluid retention should hopefully now calm down again for a few weeks.

Ah, the joys of being a middle-aged menopausal woman eh!

No comments: