Wednesday 23 September 2015

A Monthly Make for 2016

Back in 2012, I sort of joined in with Annie's (The Felt Fairy) Monthly Make for 2012 ~ if I remember correctly, I don't think that I actually managed to make something every month that year!  Still, the excitement of the upcoming CAL has made me think that I might try again ~ so I have snaffled Annie's idea and am going to challenge myself to make something every month during 2016.

I mostly crochet but perhaps it's time to branch out with my creativity and try some other crafts, too.  In the past I have made a fair amount of cross stitch kits, and it's something that I would quite like to do again, so I'm planning on fitting in at least one or two over the course of next year.  I might also try my hand at knitting something a little more adventurous than dishcloths!  Of course, I have lots of things I could make for my dolls' houses and shops in Groatie Bay, and there are plenty of other crafts that I would like to try my hand at :-)

Perhaps you too have things you would like to make?  If so you are more than welcome to join me ~ I would love to hear about what you are creating!

No comments: