Thursday 24 September 2015

Spice of Life CAL



Cherry Heart Spice of Life Crochet Along
The instructions for the first section of the Spice of Life CAL were released on Tuesday.......I think I may just have mentioned that already LOL

I confess that I more or less just sat and crocheted most of the day on Tuesday!  I'm really pleased with how this first section has turned out ~ the yarn (Berrocco Comfort) is lovely to work with.  This blanket is going to be so soft and snuggly.....and I'm making it just for me LOL

The other folk taking part in the CAL have been showing their work in the Facebook group and there are some gorgeous colour combinations being created.  One of the ladies is doing her's all in one shade, an off-white, and it looks really pretty.  I must admit that I am feeling very tempted to make a second blanket alongside this one, using yarn from my stash.....

No comments: