Thursday 1 October 2015

Spice of Life CAL ~ blanket number three!


Cherry Heart Spice of Life Crochet Along
As I mentioned previously, whilst looking through my yarn stash I found an unopened parcel ~ and this is the other yarn that was in there.  It's West Yorkshire Spinners Aire Valley DK.  I've ordered a couple more balls (in wine and pink) as there was only 600g altogether, which I don't think will be quite enough.  I think the colours are rather autumnal, and I have someone in mind for the finished blanket :-)


So here is the first section finished ~ I decided to make this one in blocks of colour.  It's amazing how different all these blankets look, even though everyone in the CAL is following the same pattern.  The Facebook page for the group is filled with wonderful photos!


The second part of the pattern was released on Tuesday and I have made a good start on blanket number one ~ photos will follow soon!

No comments: