Monday 4 January 2016

Too much...

of this...


this...


and this...


and definitely not enough of this!


 My current eating habits are in dire need of a major overhaul.  And I can't in all honesty just blame it on the annual Christmas eating frenzy, as I was overdoing things way before then!  I know that I've said this before, but I am once again the heaviest I have ever been ~ and even I am getting somewhat fearful for my health.

I think it's high time I got to grips with my decidedly unhealthy eating habits. Amazingly, I think I can safely say that for the first time ever, I am actually looking forward to starting a new "diet" ~ shock, horror!  And I don't mean "diet" as in a slimming plan, I'm referring simply to the food that I eat.  Let's face it, it's not rocket science to eat healthily ~ I'm afraid it just boils down to sheer laziness on my part!  

Never fear, though, my loves, I'm not planning to bore you with weekly updates ~ but I will post regularly with my progress, along with any good recipes to share :-)

No comments: