I know that I am rather late in posting the makes for February and March, but better late than never, eh!
Back in February I decided that I needed some new dishcloths, so it was handy that I still had some cotton yarn in my stash ;-) I really like crocheted dishcloths ~ they are hardwearing and easy to throw into the washing machine on a regular basis, plus they look so much nicer than shop-bought ones :-)
My make for March was another finishing-off of a WIP started ages ago. Like the bedside rug I made for Beverly a couple of years back, this was also made using six strands of yarn and a 10mm hook. And it too was pretty hard on my hand! I really don't think it is anywhere near as nice as Beverly's rug but it is fine for our kitchen. Hopefully it will make standing on the quarry tile floor a tad more comfortable!